hot bliggity blog 267

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

vow9. Ephesians 3:14-19

I seemed to have fallen off the band-wagon with my verses in the last couple of weeks :( But, it's never too late to jump back on! Ephesians 3:14-19

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

I had planned to select my memory verse tonight but my emails seemed to do it for me just now; this verse was referenced/encouraged/prayed in 2 of the 4 emails that I just read! God's love for us is so wide, so long, so high, and so deep that we do not have the brain capacity to understand the vastness and greatness of His love. It is a love that surpasses all understanding. All you have to do is accept it!

No comments:

Post a Comment