hot bliggity blog 267

Monday, March 12, 2012

currently munching on: celery sticks

Bleh.

I have never liked vegetables.  I am a huge texture person and vegetables do not have it goin' on for me.  They never have; I've always hoped known that I need to consume them but ick.

My cousin Amy once told me that it takes your body more calories and energy to digest celery than the actual calories existent in celery itself.  So I started choking down eating celery.  I can't say that I thank her but I love her dearly anyways.  It's gotten better, though.  I have graduated up from the kid's table and can tolerate celery with only the tiniest dollop of ranch dressing; sometimes I even have a bite sans creamy ranch.  It's only one bite per sitting but, hey, I'm working on it.

I have not been happy with my outward physique for a while; losing weight would help me feel better altogether as well as a host of other things.  Last night I decided enough of being unhappy.  DO SOMETHING!  Which brings me to the celery that I brought as a snack.  Yummy!?  Um, I think not.  But I am a work in progress!

So I'm going to continue sitting here munching on my celery, getting on the nerves' of all who sit near me.  One more stick guys, I promise!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment