hot bliggity blog 267

Thursday, October 27, 2011

vow17. John 3:3

John 3:3
3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.

Gettin' started!!!
I took this from their FB page.  Taken on their trip to South Africa.  So precious!!!
Team Impact was in town this week.  Some members did school assemblies during the day while others held nightly programs at our church.  I was excited that I got to go and see them on Tuesday night.  They are incredible!  I left there thinking that I could take down anyone and anything that stood in my way.  But then I caught a glimpse of one of the guys up close.  I think his left pinky finger was the same diameter as my right ankle.  They are ginormous!!!

I took this from their 'ABOUT: WHAT WE DO' page:
Team Impact has learned that if you can get a person's attention - they will listen to what you have to say. And Team Impact has found a way to get people's attention. 
If you have never seen them, go to their website and see if they will be in your area anytime soon.  And, if you know someone who does not know the Lord, take them with you.  Several of the guys share their testimony and they bring the Truth in the simplest of simple terms.  Their message is clear, they all have a background just like you and me [plus a few muscles], and they are passionate about our Lord and their work here on this earth.  I think I heard their Road Manager say that every single member of the team is an ordained minister.  I can't find that on the website anywhere, but I wouldn't doubt it.

These pictures are not stellar but you get the idea.  Cesar Arocha, Jr. shared his amazing testimony and then smashed his head through these 7 concrete bricks...


Jeff Neal told us that 'It only takes 2 things to be on Team Impact: strength and brains, but you really don't need any brains'...


He did it!  I cannot imagine the bottle of Tylenol I would need after attempting that.  Or the number of stitches for that matter.


I am so thankful for people such as this group of men: people who love the Lord with all that they have and, with God's blessing, take it to all corners of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment