hot bliggity blog 267

Friday, October 21, 2011

thoughts from a sleepyhead

I woke up this morning at 5:30 a.m.

On my own.

How in the WORLD did that happen?!  

But that's not the worse part.  Yes, there is worse than waking up at 5:30 a.m. on my own on a day when I don't have anywhere to be until 10:00 a.m.

Worse is waking up at 5:30 a.m. on my own with at least a million thoughts running around in my head and every single one of them a topic that I deem a good blog post.  Seriously, this brain never stops.  One day you’ll believe me.

Even worse was that even thought I was awake mentally I couldn’t get my eyes to open.  And, because I couldn’t get my eyes to open up, I couldn’t write down or record any of these wonderful thoughts.  When my eyes finally did open I tried to remember said thoughts.  Ha!  Yeah, right.  But I did try. Which only woke me up even more.  

I should probably stop talking now before ya’ll think I'm crazy.  But then again, I'm pretty sure it’s already too late for that.

The sad part about all of this is that I don't even have profound thoughts to share with you.  Most are not even mediocre.  They are just thoughts that for some reason I feel compelled to share with you.  Rest assured you will determine without a doubt that you, my friend, are normal and thankful that your brain is wired correctly.  Or maybe, you'll see yourself between the lines of my posts and realize that it's okay to be different.  It may prove to be a little difficult, but you can make it work.  [Or try to, anyways...that's what I do.]

The Bottom Line:  Get ready; I'm about to post away on some extremely unimportant but very real topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment