hot bliggity blog 267

Monday, April 4, 2011

vow10. 1 Corinthians 15:58

1 Corinthians 15:58
58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
I borrowed this verse from Beth. She does scripture memory posts on the 1 and 15 of every month. When she posted this one for April 1 I could barely wait to post it as my verse of the week.

It is so easy to forget what our purpose is here on earth. Serving God is not about getting recognition or praise; our reward awaits us in Heaven. Everything that I do is for the Lord and, whether I see the fruits of my labor or not, I must remember that He is using me and my efforts are not in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment