hot bliggity blog 267

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

[drm] 'twas the weekend of Christmas

The family gathered...
the food prepared...
the table set...
the candles lit...
the gifts wrapped...
the tree adorned...
the manger nestled...
the stockings hung...
the carols sung...
the cards sent...
the Story read...
May His name be praised and we not forget...
That Jesus came to pay our debts.


Where's Waldo, ahem, Jeff?!  Taking in the kitchen & living room
Dad taking a break & watching everyone open their gifts
My gift to Andrew: a coffee table :)
The action as it happened.  [***Please note that Andrew is not bored but in a lot of pain.]
My mess: I loved all of my gifts!!!  3 small zippered pouches to match my purse,
several glass serving dishes, scarves, several cook books, a Chick-Fil-A 50 cent refill mug,
and Starbucks goodies were among the bunch and pictured here.

No comments:

Post a Comment