hot bliggity blog 267

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

memory verse 10: John 10:7-10

Wow!  More than a month has gone by without even a peep from me :/  Trust me, though, I have plenty to say just little time to say it!  Still trying to get back into the routine but until then read and cherish the following verses.

John 10:7-10

New International Reader's Version (NIRV)

The Shepherd and the Flock

So Jesus said again, “What I’m about to tell you is true. I am like a gate for the sheep. All those who ever came before me were thieves and robbers. But the sheep did not listen to them. I’m like a gate. Anyone who enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out. And he will find plenty of food. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I have come so they can have life. I want them to have it in the fullest possible way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment