hot bliggity blog 267

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

br11 day2: get on the right bus

day 2.
I'm just now getting to post this from yesterday; there is a virus going around and unfortunately I got taken down with it and spent a lot of the night on the bathroom floor. Not cool. Thankfully it didn't take everything out of me, only most of it, and I have been able to function at 27%. Ha! I got take a nap and am feeling much better.

today's highlight.
2000+ teenagers singing Hillsong's 'With Everything':
'That every eye will see Jesus our God
Great and mighty to be praised.
God of all days.
Glorious in all of Your ways'
special verse.
'How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand.
When I awake, I am still with you.'

Psalm 139:17-18
my girls.
I had 2 One-on-Ones today that both went really well! They have also really started hanging out with each other; we all sat around talking and goofing off together between free time and worship.

tonight's message.
Ask yourself this question: When I get where I'm going where will I be? Along the way will I become the man/woman that God designed me to be?

To change you have to throw out the trash, make a decision, and repent. To repent you have to change your mind, emotions, & will.

Repentance requires you to 'get on the right bus'. Staying on the wrong bus will ruin you.

praise.
The weather has been amazing! It has been hot these past 2 days but not like it could be. If you can find a shady spot it is really nice.

please pray.
leaders. We all need God's strength to finish out the week and be everything for the kids that we need to be. It's tough but so worth it!
medical team. They have had their work cut out for them this week. With dehydrated kids, stomach bug on the attack, and kids just being kids they have been most appreciated.

coolest moment.
Yesterday during cleanup time the girls and I held a sit-and-reach contest. Yours truly was the reigning champion! I have a picture of the marks on the floor and will add it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment