hot bliggity blog 267

Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011 goals

For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"


I cannot believe that we are 2/3 through January already!!!
I don't think I have ever put my goals into writing. So this year I am trying something new; I hope that by writing them down and making them public you can help hold me accountable. Some are generic, some specific, some cheesy, some easy and some that will be difficult. So, here goes:


1. increase my prayer life

2. invest in friends who care for me

3. put ideas into writing/drawing

4. improve portfolio

5. Read more; fiction and non-fiction

6. pictorial 52

7. stop and breathe; say 'No' sometimes

8. run a 5K (yikes!)

9. continue to lose weight; get in shape

10. Grow in God

No comments:

Post a Comment