hot bliggity blog 267

Saturday, August 28, 2010

the start of a new era

....and it is crazy, right?! I'm 205% sure that you agree with me. I have fun amidst my craziness; do you???

I am so excited to begin this new venture in blogging. Like most things in my life, I created this blog a month ago and am just now doing something with it; not to mention the fact that it just took me an hour to find it the URL and sign in. But nonetheless, I am stoked!!! I am anxious to see what happens with this; whether 100 people read it daily or no one reads it at all, I am going to have fun documenting my thoughts and experiences; rereading them later to remind me where I've been and how far I've come.

So, please bear with me as my brain flies and my writing skills straggle meekly behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment